-
November 1st, 2001, 06:49 PM
#1
jevries
Guest
I bought this Goko TC-20 Telecine video viewer for an absurd price of $15,- at the second hand store but the the problem is how to setup the camera in front of the lens.
This is a pretty tough job I asume that the videocamera has to be a fully 100% inline with the centre of the lens.
Anyone has experiences with this machine and does it indeed get rid of the flicker?
I live in Holland so therefor we have the PAL system maybe that's a problem with using these machines?
Hope you can answer some of these questions, thanks.
Jeroen de Vries.
------------------
-
November 1st, 2001, 09:25 PM
#2
Konton
Guest
Damn you got a good deal. Is that Goko TC-20 made for PAL? Normally they have 24 sided prisms in them. You can of course speed it up to be going at 25fps to get rid of any flicker. What kind of camera are you using for the transfer. That may be one of your problems. I have very little flicker on with mine and it's only noticeable on the edges. I assume you have the manual, but if you don't: http://www.super8mm.net/manuals/Goko%20TC-20.pdf
Better get it soon. The website is about to go.
------------------
Konton the Grey
-
November 2nd, 2001, 05:39 AM
#3
jevries
Guest
Thanks very much for your reply, For the camera I borrowed a Sony DV but I think your right on that one because my Panasonic camera did a good job filming form a transfer screen without flicker.
I 'm gonna check what version of the TC-20 I've got and count the prism.
Thanks very much for the manual link that's the one thing that was not included.
Jeroen de Vries.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks